Mosaic Confederacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mosaic Confederacy

Mosaic Confederacy is a RPG Role playing Game fourm, Fantasy, Mystery and the Undead all wrapped up into one.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are You Watching?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Linka

Linka

What are You Watching? Empty
PostSubject: What are You Watching?   What are You Watching? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Currently, I watch Heroes online. I'm also starting to watch The Good Wife, a little bit of Dancing with the Stars, and Law & Order (both the original & SVU). The show I'm most looking forward to is season 2 of Legend of the Seeker (premieres in November), can't wait!
Back to top Go down
talia angeni

talia angeni

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching?   What are You Watching? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:14 pm

There are a lot of shows I need to catch up with online. Tribe, Sons of Anarchy, Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Warehouse 13, Secret Life, S Cry Ed, Samurai Champloo, Get Backers, etc. Blah.I need to get started watching these things.
Back to top Go down
Linka

Linka

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching?   What are You Watching? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Oh yeah, I watch Vampire Diaries too. Once I saw that one guy's abs that was enough to turn me into a fan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wings

Wings

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching?   What are You Watching? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Football....... gahh.. dad can't go a day without it. GRR makes me miss all the good shows i wanna watch. Blah and the vikings are playing tomorrow. There goes my shows then to lol Drives me bonkers! scratch Need to find him something hand held with ear plugs he can watch it on lol

Guess for now I go back to my book lol study
Back to top Go down
Linka

Linka

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching?   What are You Watching? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:23 pm

I saw my very first episodes of Criminal Minds last night about FBI agents/psychiatrists (???) who profile serial killers and stuff. It was all right. I recognized some actors from other gigs (Greg from Dharma & Greg!). I also saw some South Park. Some of those episodes really crack me up, but some are just lame.
Back to top Go down
Wings

Wings

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching?   What are You Watching? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:34 pm

Watched the twins in there division game tonight! wOOOO!! Go TWINS!
Back to top Go down
Pricey

Pricey

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching?   What are You Watching? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:11 am

Do not see Wolverine thinking it's going to be half as interesting as some of the other super hero movies. It's not.

I watch, but never have the time to get to them. They are sitting on my DVR taking up space.

mon
How I met your mother
big Bang theory
Heroes

Thursday
Supernatural
The mentalist
Bones

Friday
Dollhouse

NCIS:Los Angeles is something I have been watching as well as NCIS.
Back to top Go down
Pricey

Pricey

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching?   What are You Watching? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:11 am

Why did it do this?

Last edited by Pricey on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linka

Linka

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching?   What are You Watching? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:12 am

Hey, I liked Wolverine!
Back to top Go down
Pricey

Pricey

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching?   What are You Watching? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:15 am

I didn't like it near as much as I thought I would. Seriously it just wasn't my thing.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching?   What are You Watching? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:58 am

Oh Tal, Sons of Anarchy is great this season so far

I watch CSI, NCIS and House (when I remember), Sons of Anarchy, Leverage, Saving Grace, The Closer...there are probably more but I can't remember Laughing
Back to top Go down
talia angeni

talia angeni

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching?   What are You Watching? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:45 pm

People do not watch the movie 9. That movie is a bunch of stupid. A waste of 72 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Pricey

Pricey

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching?   What are You Watching? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Will keep that in mind then. hey did you see that tim burton is making alice in wonderland? Can we please make a movie that isn't a remake or a cartoon to real life? We seriously need to get together and put a script together and sell it. I am sure our movie would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are You Watching?   What are You Watching? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are You Watching?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mosaic Confederacy-
Jump to: